What is it about ? A cookie is a small information file saved by a website on the User's computer, tablet or smartphone. This cookie may be reused on a future visit to the same website. A cookie cannot be read by any website other than the one that created it. Most cookies are only valid for the duration of a session or visit.
The retention period of information recorded by “cookies” may not exceed thirteen (13) months.
When connecting to the Site, a banner is displayed. Subject to your choice, it is however possible for the User to configure their browser to be informed each time a cookie is created or to prevent their recording.
Type of cookies used. PUREMIUM may use one or more of the following types of cookies:
- cookies monitoring use of the Site in order to generate statistical reports on use of the Site, without identifying individual visitors to the Site;
- advertising cookies;
- cookies necessary for the correct and efficient functioning of the Site, including cookies
allowing the Site to save User preferences.
What to do if you don't want cookies? If you do not want the Site to store cookies on your computer, you have the choice of blocking cookies (in other words by configuring your browser so that it refuses all cookies) and/or eliminating cookies that have already been placed on
- under Internet Explorer: you can block cookies using the
cookie processing modification settings by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Confidentiality” and then on the “Advanced” button;
- under Firefox: you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use personalized settings for history” from the drop-down menu and deselecting “Accept third-party
- in Chrome, you can block all cookies by clicking on “Customise and control” then on “Settings”, “Show Advanced Settings” and “Content settings”, “Cookies and Site Data” under the heading “Cookies”.
Users can also consult the page of the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés dedicated to the configuration of the parameters of the main internet browsers by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outil-pour -master them. Please note, however, that when you deactivate certain cookies, a certain number of features may no longer be available on the Site (display difficulties for example).
PUREMIUM cannot, in such a case, be responsible for these malfunctions.